Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bentley is 3!


























































































































































My little boy is 3 and changing and growing everyday.He has a little rebel streek in him and likes to get in trouble, but he is one of my best friends and we have so much fun together. I love watching him learn and show compasion, and dance. He loves to laugh and make others laugh. He can sing his Abc's and his favorite songs are I am a Child of God and Twinkle twinkle little star. Lately he throws blanket, pillows, toys and anything else he can find in piles and makes what he calls "space ships". He loves to say his prayers and is getting better everyday at learning to be reverent when in church or during scripture study which would be hard for any three year old. His favorite foods are chicken nuggets and pennut butter and honey. He also loves apples and bannanas. He still loves Curiouse George, but is really loving Scooby Doo lately. I'm thankfull he loves me and wants to be with me ALL THE TIME:) I know it wont last forever but I hope i can always have a sweet and fun relationship with my Bentley. This is his Party invite, some pictures from his party and some pictures from the last three years of my special little man! I love you Bentley, happy birthday! Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Megan said...

I cannot believe he is 3! He is handsome Lara, I absolutely love the first photo, and the rest of them too. you really do have such a good looking family!